SKF SHAFT ALIGHMENT TOOL TKSA 20
Quick, easy and affordable machine alignment
The TKSA 20 is an easy–to–use laser shaft alignment tool, which requires no special training to operate. Compared to traditional dial indicator methods, the shaft alignment process is greatly simplified, as no additional calculations are required in order to make the necessary adjustments.
Featurs and benefits
- Alignment actions displayed: clear "real–time" coupling and feet values, given during the alignment process, makes machine alignment corrections quick and easy
- Soft foot check: "soft foot" function helps check if the machine is standing evenly on all feet; an essential check for good shaft alignment
- Easy pre–alignment: for machines that are grossly misaligned, the laser lines and scales enable rapid pre–alignment
- Fast measuring unit positioning: measuring units are positioned fast and easy, by using the built-in spirit levels
- Global use: language free, simple three step process and user selectable measurement units (mm or inch) facilitate use globally
- Easy for inexperienced users: quick start guide allows virtually any technician to quickly be familiar with the process.
- Full multi-lingual instructions, instructional video and alignment report forms supplied on a CD
- The attractively priced TKSA 20 virtually assures a short payback time on the investment