Loctite 565 Thread Sealant
LOCTITE® 565 ™ is designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration.
- General purpose instant sealant for metal tapered and straight/tapered fittings.
- Controlled strength for ease of disassembly.
- Rapid cures, provide immediate low pressure sealing
- Controlled lubricity prevents galling and gives rust and corrosion protection.
Pipe sealant paste, allows adjustments prior to cure
- Typical applications: NPT and Straight threads
- Max Pressure Resistance: 70MPa
- Temperature resistance: 150°C